It feels like a looong time since I posted anything, and the reason for that is that it's been a loooong time since I worked on anything but my LAV model!
For something that's essentially just green, it has taken a huge amount of work to paint and weather. I've had to research and try a bunch of new techniques and materials to get the dust looking how I wanted it. Also, I added a lot of extras, some from kits and some scratch-built.
A list of the add-ons that I have put on the model since the last time I photographed it:
- scratch-built toilet seat
- water bottles taped to the antennas
- cardboard boxes with scratch holding straps
- scratch-built tarp
- scratch-built stretcher to hold the coolers and boxes in back
- misc. bits n bobs all over
Still to do: Paint the figures and build a diorama for it to live within!